Sat, Apr 01|
The Strategy to N2ME(c) virtual workshop
If you want to understand the intimate backstory of yourself and how to create intimacy with someone else, this workshop is a MUST for you!
Time & Location
Apr 01, 2023, 11:00 AM PDT – Apr 02, 2023, 1:00 PM PDT
About the event
The Strategy to N2ME(c) Workshop:
So many people get stuck in a sea of relationship drama because no one taught us how to have healthy relationships. Especially, how to have a safe and compassionate relationship with ourselves.
We all know the importance of intimacy and how it can be your relationships key to success, or, if poorly applied it can lead to the detriment of it.
Using EQ (emotional intelligence) and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)tools to breakdown the N2ME(c)box aka intimacy structure which is LOVE,RESPECT, TRUST & SAFETY. Communication creates the structure, and understanding how our emotional filters affects how we communicate effectively and compassionately.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the 4 levels of intimacy and understand primary love
- Learn and understand your emotions through emotional intelligence
- Create healthy boundaries both with yourself and in your relationships
- How to use expressive dialogue effectively through compassionate communication
- How to create emotional safety through cognitive empathy
- Understand how unresolved wounds from the past may be torpedoing your relationships today, and creating trauma bonds vs healthy relationships
- Connect to your own needs and wants so that you avoid losing yourself in a relationship